Kashiwa Community-Building Public Corporation General Incorporated Foundation
Location: Kashiwa 5-9-6,KASHIWA,CHIBA 277-0005 JAPAN
Closed: Saturdays,Sundays and national holidays
1962 Establishment of the Kashiwa City Development Association Incorporated Foundation.
1969 Renamed as the Kashiwa City Urban Development Public Corporation Incorporated Foundation.
1993 Organization is changed to the Public Corporation for Urban Development in Kashiwa City.
2013 Changed to the Kashiwa Community-Building Public Corporation General Incorporated Foundation.
The goal of our work is to promote city infrastructure and environment in Kashiwa City and the surrounding areas.
To achieve this goal, we will enrich the community-building projects in cooperation with citizens, companies, non-profit organizations, public services, universities and so on.
We aim of these effects is to achieve progress for this area, and provide better welfare services for citizen.
1. Community-Building Project
- Community-Building Center Project
- Machidukuri School –City Development School for Citizens-
- Study Session for Community Building
- Visitor Center of Ecology and Harvest town
- Rental Bicycles and Kashiwa Smart Cycle
2. Urban Upgrading Project
- City Area Activation Promotion Project
- Urban Development Project
3. Public Facility Management
- Akebonoyama Agricultural Park
- Kashiwa-no-ha Campus Station Bicycle Parking Lot
- Kashiwa-Tanaka Station Area Bicycle Parking Lot